Sunday, March 15, 2009
Run Complete
Well I am a little disappointed..... I ran the 5k in 30:35. In all truthfulness there was 20K people crowded down in Portland waterfront and I wasn't able to run as fast I wanted too. It took us all most 4 mins to even hit the start line it was so packed. The race was chipped for time and I hit the finishing crowd wall before the finish line so I know I would have busted my 30 min time if it was me and a a stop watch. So its kind of a bummer that it doesn't read less than 30mins but mentally I know I had it and there really wasn't anything I could do about it. My 3 year old son did the kids 1k and did really well too. It dumped rain the entire event besides that it was allot of fun and I enjoyed running in the shamrock run. Anyway its monday so lets put in another good week. This is my last week of p90x. Then it's a week off in Idaho and then I will be back and back at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job Dude and Congrats on running the 5k.
Hey, that 30:35 is still good! How cute it must have been to see your little one running the 1k, I'll have to look into something like that for my lil' girl.
Good job on the race!
Dude,
Before you run off to Idaho next week, give me a weigh in. I wanna know if you are holding up under 200 lbs... you've been my main motivation for getting there mnyself lately !
I guess you can always count on Dave for riding your @ss !!! ahah
CYA
Ouch, that weigh-in is brutal !
Hope your head is still in the game and that you are not letting it demoralize you.
I'll update my blog soon also. March is over already. I only have 8 weeks left to reach OneDerland !
Post a Comment