Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quick Hit

WI: 196.4

Its coming back down.... I missed my workout as I forecasted. We did see a house that we really like but its a little over our budget. We are going to try to put in a low offer and see what happens (its a buyers market). It's in fates hands now. If it works out then great, if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be. I just hope it does cause both my wife and I really like the place.

Tonight we are taking my parents out to dinner as a thanks for watching our little ones while we were in Vegas. We are going to one of my favorite restaurants so I know its not gonna be a good diet night. One of those times I am choosing to cheat (since I hardly ever go to this place). I am really looking forward to it. With that said I am still planning on getting in a workout tonight even if its late. Yes, I still have a goal and I haven't got there yet ;)

TGIMF (thank god its my Friday).

3 comments:

David said...

So, your body is cutting you a break. Does not happen very often, so be fortunate when it does.

Crossing my fingers for you my friend about that house.

We are both digging in the last 15-20 lbs that our body has to shed. Those pounds have been there for a long while and won't come off without a fight.

My weight is holding steady in the 201's and the tanita is saying i'm around 21-22 BF %. Tough battles ahead !

South Beach Steve said...

I wouldn't sweat it too much. It is okay to take a cheat meal every once in a while, as long as it is just a meal. I wish you the best of luck with the house. Make it a great day!

David said...

How are you doing man ... any updates coming soon !