Monday, June 25, 2007

Is it Already Monday?


Last weekend was a pretty good weekend diet wise and ok in the workout department. Proably could have been a little better in both catigories but could have been allot worse also. My wife and I decided to replace our older big screen TV with a plasma this weekend so I spent more time lying on the couch watching TV then I do most weekends. TVs have really come a long way even in the last 5 years. Our old TV was HD but this new ones picture is hands down far superior. I watched OSU win the College world series in glimmering HDTV which was good thing for us in the Pacific North West. This coming extended weekend I am going on a dirt bike riding trip in eastern Oregon. My goal is to maintain a healthy diet and not get hurt/injured. I always get a good workout when I go out dirt riding. I am not a very good rider so I have to make up for my lack of skills by over compensation physically. I am sure I will be sore as heck by the time I get home and really whipped. Tomorrows my weigh in day so tonight should be a intense workout for me.

2 comments:

Marcol said...

Dirt bike riding - BIG fun. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I saw "OSU" and immediately my heart sank. But then I realized you were talking about Oregon and not Ohio. So it's all good. It's all good.

Congrats on the new addition to your home, too. Plasmas rock!