
Starting Weight: 240
Todays Weigh in : 231
Weight Lost this week: 3
Total Weight lost : 9
I got on the scale this morning after waking up and happily saw that my weight has started to creep down in the right direction after having a no loss week last week. I did a pretty intense HIIT session last night and my legs feel on the weak side today. Tonight I will most likely take a break from the cardio and do a upper body lift session. Anyway thanks again FAT coalition for being around it really does help keep my goals fitness and health wise at the forefront of my mind. Its funny cause I talk to my wife about you guys like we are all a bunch of old buddies. The other night I was like "babe, you got to read about this workout that Beck is doing", or "Billy posted these really funny pictures to prove that he is still fat" or "I can't believe Rob is running 5ks, I need to start training for one of those". Anyway you all are making a positive impression at the Ripx household and I thank you for that.
7 comments:
Now thats what Im talking about! Way to go RIP, youre ripping the fat right on up! I know youre feeling great. Last week didnt seem to hinder this week, sweet!!!!
Out of curiousity is the 231 an actual # or an averaged? I just want to be clear.
Keep up the great work - youll be RIPPED before you know it :)
Its a actual number. I probably step on the scale 4 times a week to monitor but I only record it on Tues mornings.
I totally know what you mean about FAT being a part of our everyday lives. It's like we're a group of buddies who meet at the bar every Friday. Only, most of us have never met...and the bar probably isn't a good idea. Anyway, this group has made such an impact on me and has kept me so accountable. I don't even want to think where I'd be without you guys!! (/mushiness) Anyway, congrats on your three pounds this week!! You're making great strides...keep up the good work! :)
9 pounds in 3 weeks? Wow, that's great progress, congrats! You're getting to a point where you can motivate yourself with your own success, which is a great place to be!
I know what you mean, I've never "met" people over the internet and felt like we were actually real friends. Like you eventually start to get a feel for everyone's personality too. Sometime we'll have to organize a "FAT reunion" when we're all fit and trim to celebrate!
I do the same thing, Erin (my wife) actually reads all the journals too, so we talk about everyone in the FAT like you guys are old friends and we're just keeping in touch via blog.
Good work on the 3 pounds this week. VERY cool.
My friend was making fun of me today for being so fond of you all. I said that we're like family, and then I had to admit that this probably means I'm not as close to my bio family like i should be :)
I still argue that we share more intimate details about ourselves here than we do anywhere else. Who else in my life knows my weight?
Good job! 3 pounds/week is pretty impressive - you're ready for the challenge! As far as talking about FAT goes I know what you mean. I have actually had some bad experiences talking to people online, but I feel like I know you guys and talk about you like I see you every day. It's kinda strange, but in a good way.
Post a Comment