Monday, June 18, 2007
Tin or Fools Gold....
This weekend wasn't what I would call a failure or a success. Something somewhere in the middle I suppose. I knew there would be temptation and there was. I made some really good choices and a few others that where not so great food wise. We did work long days hanging siding and moving a few windows so I am sure that helped negate some of my food indulgence. The bad stuff was beer and cool ranch chips ( the later being my willpower kryptonite). I did come home on Sunday and throw myself on the treadmill for a good workout. I am guessing that my weigh in this week will reflect my not so great choices and I will be sitting at about the same as last week, I just hope that I don't gain any. I am hoping for a really productive week this week and a few pounds lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remember, the eating trumps the workouts when it comes to long term weight loss. I've found myself having to relearn that lately.
Just keep that eating on point - enjoy your 'cheats', but make sure you are smart about them. You'll get there.
I know this is a two-edged sword, but you're just getting started. Be proud of the good choices you made, and at this point in the game, you probably still will lose weight. Depending on how you do your weigh-ins, that is. Good for you for the good decisions!
Post a Comment