Friday, July 13, 2007

GOAL!!!!!!!!


I had to post today as my weight has been coming down over the last week finally. I was actually 227.5 this AM which means I have completed my first goal a little ahead of schedule. I am excited to have earned the first coveted check mark on my goals. Problem is I cant figure out how to put the line through it. Anyway I was stoked to have reached my first goal so had to share with my support group :) Thanks for all your support FAT!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.tizag.com/htmlT/htmlstrikethrough.php

Congrats on meeting your goal!

billy said...

nice job! I remember putting a line through it was a complicated procedure that involved changing it from a list to a code element-- a big hassle.

Anyway, thats great, your first goal of many. Congrats!

Kevin A. said...

I didn't read K's link, but I think you just need to put a <*del> before your text (but take out the *), and then add a slash to close the tag. /del in place of the asterisk - <*>. Does that make sense?

Ripx180 said...

I gave the del a try and it said I can not use the del Html tag not allowed. I wish you could just edit the HTML of the list but it wont let you. I guess free blogs are somewhat limited. I do some web work at work and on the side for fun. I thought the blogger software might have some way of doing it that I was not aware of.

Jay said...

Nice work! Reaching goals and playing with html are both fun :)

Ripx180 said...

figured out the Goal cross out thing. Instead of using the built in Blogger list I did the HTML/JAVA thing to create my own unordered list. Then use the del markup as Kristen and Kevin said.