Kristen this arm sweats for you and all that you do!!! :)... I was doing a round of HIIT and looked down and saw some sweet lower arm sweat and thought "Shoot Kristen would be proud of me!!" HAHA. (I always crack up when I read on your blog about arm sweat).
I was also reflecting on how people have said that exercising puts a positive impact on their children. My son (who just turned 2) was standing at the baby gate saying "Go Daddy!!!". Then when I was done I let him come in and he got up on the treadmill and was fake running and said "I'm like Daddy" with a big grin. It was so cute and I hope he grows up seeing exercise as a good part of living life well. Anyway just had to share.
6 comments:
Nice!
I sweat like a pig normally, but have to work extra hard to get the lower arms and shin sweat going.
I am so proud of you!
*tears welling up*
Ha ha! Thanks for the pic!! :)
Isn't it an awesome feeling to know you're impacting your kid positively? I grew up with a horrible example: eat as much as you want of whatever you want. Not good. Now, when Riley chooses an apple over a pop tart or starts doing pushups and situps, I feel this incredible sense of pride, knowing that she's going to know how to eat right and exercise.
I don't have kids, but I love seeing you guys instilling the RIGHT values for them. Great work!
Awe... :)
way to give him a head start, so he wont have to battle it out like you do!
Post a Comment