Morning Weigh In: 203.6
Not much loss on the scale this morning but I ate a little more than usual yesterday. All good stuff so no worries (had some sweet potatoes and yams with dinner last night). Did my KenpoX last night and sweated a ton. Tonight is a 2 mile hill run and stretchX (low intensity). The menu plan is all planned and packed, i already have 500-600 cals in my morning and mid morning eats so got to scale back a little.
Anyway the thought to these daily posts where I talk about what's on tap is to form somewhat of a accountability for myself. It helps knowing I have a few readers too, so thanks to those of you who comment. Here's to hitting Onederland sooner than later. Then I have many more pounds to fry after that. Have a good Thursday.
2 comments:
I think you'll find that being accountable to this blog will help you be more accountable to you too. You're so close to passing that 200 mark!
It's good that you're posting consistently, it's nice to have something to read every day and to see how you're doing. It helps me to maintain my focus as well, so it's win-win.
Post a Comment