No weigh in today as I spaced it due to running late for work.
My chest and back is still really sore from Monday's workout. Now my legs and knees are sore from last nights workout. Tonight is shoulders, triceps, biceps, and the possibility of some bike time. Diet has been good today, I did have a bagel but I felt like I needed the extra carbs to get through the day. I have had that hungry feeling in my stomach lately so hopefully that means I am loosing weight. I have noticed if I am not slightly hungry throughout the day I am not loosing weight most likely.
We leave for the beach on Friday afternoon. My plan is to get my workout in Friday morning (legs and back) before my wife leaves for her half day of work. Then I only have to worry about Saturday's workout (Kenpo X) at the beach and maybe throw in a run here and there. Sunday is my off day and Monday normal workouts can resume. The eating portion of the weekend is going to be the tuff part. I think for me to be successful portion control will be key. Anyway, I am thinking about it and trying to put together a plan of attack.
2 comments:
I'm right with you abouth the "empty" feeling in the stomach and how feeling hungry throughout is also synonym with weightloss for me too.
In fact, i wanted to blog about that just past monday, but, i backed off fearing to be tagged a "Manorexic".
Glad to know, i'm not alone !
Have a good one Bro !
How was that beach outing Dude ... and how is OneDerland coming along now that we passed the February halfway mark !
Post a Comment