Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ripx180 = Broken Record....

Leave it to David to call me out of hiding (thanks man)....

I guess you could just say I pulled a "Ripx". Meaning I did my usual bad eating over the weekend and am trying to re loose the yuck food pounds. I feel like total dumb ass and I have no good excuses. I used my mini brain of mine to decipher the fact that there was no way to meet my February goal. Even though its not recommended I am going to revert back to the p90 diet and continue to do the p90x workouts. At this point in my weight loss I need to loose weight not maintain or gain muscle. Which makes me wonder if I am doing the wrong program. I am definitely dedicated to finishing my 90 days though, only 2.5 weeks left. I may try doing the lean rotation of P90x again after I finish this classic rotation.

As you can see via my sidebar I have a Vegas count down clock. I would really like to be in the 180s by then but with rate I am going I don't know if its feasible. Guess I have to hit the elusive Onederland first. Anyway I will get back to posting more frequently as I know it does more good than bad (for me at least) lol....

For those of you that remember the "FAT Coalition" our good buddy Rob is back in action. Go to his old blog and get setup to read on his new blog. Hes a good guy to have in your motivation corner. You can find his old blog on my sidebar.

No comments: