Well last nights agenda did not go as I had planned. About 2:30 my folks called and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner and a movie. We decided it sounded good as we haven't seen them in a while. I was planning on trying to get in my workout when I got home but didn't get home until almost 11. I have to work this Friday (today) and that meant the alarm was going off at 4:50 am. So I didn't get my workout in. Luckily P90x has one rest day a week so I am going to switch my rest day with last night. As for eating I ate well. I was very conscious about what and how much I was putting in my body. I did have one coors light with my dad (110 cal)... This last paragraph is what stinks about accountability. Or I guess what is good about accountability, it keeps you honest with yourself and readers.
So tonight is Core Synergistics again. Its a brutal all body workout that really gets things done. Got my meal plan in place and TGIF. Ohhhh yeah!!!! yes that's me in that cheesy ass bowling picture two weeks ago. I think I ended up gutter balling that shot due to camera pressure.
Make this weekend a good healthy one, I plan too.
2 comments:
Nice shoes !
Maintain your focus for the rest of the week and especially during this weekend. You don't want to spoil all you efforts in one wild weekend !
As for me, i have just strung together 4 perfect eating days (not just good, but perfect !). Great weigh-ins pressure me to perform even better !
Enjoy the P90X pain tonight Dude !
Dave
Love to bowling pic. Reminds me of The Big Lebowski, great movie.
Accountability sucks. I mean it's great and all because it keeps you honest obviously.It is a big part of weight gain (at least mine anyway) as I was basically lying to myself. But accountability sucks because you're basically admitting to yourself and everyone else that you did something wrong and could have done it better.
I guess that's the first step in doing it right. But that said, accountability still sucks... :)
Post a Comment