Today's Weigh In: 203.2
Well looks like I have battled back down to where I have been weight wise which is good but not good in relation to my February goals. I guess it is what it is so that's that. My lunch yesterday was not the best choice but besides that my diet was descent. I did bust my azz in the workout front. The place I work decided to set 5 furlough days between now and July 1 (to save $$$s for FY09). So every month I have a week where I work four 8 hour shifts instead of four 10 hours shifts. Makes for a really nice short day and gets me home around 3 or a little after. So yesterday after my not so good lunch i felt guilty and thought to myself that I needed to burn it off. So I ran 5 miles on the treadmill in 52 mins which burnt 810 calories via my polar heart rate monitor. Shortly after 5 I did my p90x workout (shoulders & arms) with my friend. So by the time I got home I was whipped. I guess if I am looking at calories alone I did ok yesterday.
Tonight is YogaX which I really dislike. I think the main thing I don't like about it is its way too long at 90mins. Most people who do the p90x with results and consistency end up really liking the YogaX. I am still waiting for that to happen to me. ;). But I am committed to the program so I will be doing it tonight.
I just picked up the new "Red" album. Its pretty good and I am digging it.
If your reading this keep up the good fight against the fat.
1 comment:
Hey,
Finally a weigh-in number. I have a long way to go before catching up to you. But, i'll bust my ass trying !
Even though i know absolutely nothing about Yoga, i have been tempted to try it lately.
Great workouts yesterday mate !
Post a Comment