Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exercise, Good Food, Good WI

WI: 194.6

Well I like it I am at 194.6 (-.2) from my old new low and its only Tuesday. If I can keep my wits about me and not go to carby today I should be seeing some pretty good numbers this week. It's recovery week on p90x so more cardio than lifting. I am hoping to be Ripx 180 something in the next 3 weeks or so. I definitely have my work cut out for me but I am game.

5 comments:

David said...

Yo Dude,

Congrats on the long run, you describe the feeling exactly. I can't wait to be able to do that again.

Man, you are melting like butter under the sun. Will we get some comparaison pics soon ?

Get some !

Brian said...

x2 on the pics!

South Beach Steve said...

Good luck to you. It will be a tough few weeks, but there is no doubt you can do it. I am anxious to see you do it!

David said...

Have a good time in Vegas bud.
Update when you get back !

Will Phillips said...

Dude, you're gonna have to change your name to RipX170 here soon!

How's it going, mang? Been over a week now.