Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Back...

WI: 196.2

As predicted the remainder of the day yesterday was good. I stuck to the diet and destroyed Core SynX. I pushed harder and farther then I have in a long time workout wise. I was nasty sweaty dripping like a ice cream cone on a 90 degree day. I did more reps, with more weight, and with more intensity, I felt really good afterwords both mentally and physically. I believe the sickness has left the building.

Today is a cardio day which means a lower carb day diet wise. All my food is packed and CardioX is on tap for tonight. I might try to throw in a run too if time allows. Its time for me to kick it back into high gear. Vegas is in 11 days and the cruise is only 135 days away.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I like that weigh-in! Good work, now I'm the one chasing you!

South Beach Steve said...

It sounds like a great day. The upcoming trips are a good motivation too.

David said...

Wow 196 ... congrats on doing such a great job !