WI: 197.2
I guess allot has happened since I last blogged. The number one thing is I got really sick. I don't know if it was food poisoning or some kind of flu. It came on really hard last Wednesday night and Thursday. I had a guys weekend planned for the weekend on the Puget Sound with some good friends fishing. By Thursday night when I was supposed to be leaving the vomiting and frequent bathroom breaks had quit so I decided to make a go of it (thinking it was food poisoning that was going to pass quickly). To make a long story short I never did feel 100% the entire weekend. My friends all enjoyed lots of beers and junk food while I couldn't stomach it nor did I have much of a appetite. I wish I could have been feeling better cause it was a beautiful weekend on the Pudget Sound. We did catch some fish and had lots of laughs.
On the negative side I missed 3 of my P90x workouts. Last night I decided to try a run. I did a 5k in a little over 30 minutes. I had every intention of doing a 4+ mile run but I could tell my body wasn't happy with me. So I cut it short and then did Ab Ripper X. Tonight I am going to try to get back on schedule workout wise, I still don't feel 100% but I don't want to miss anymore workouts. I am hoping exerting myself a little and sweating will help clear out the evil sickness...
Well I had every intention of today being a low carb day but I just ate a stupid bagel. It was good for the couple minutes it took to consume it but now I am sitting here wondering wtf? ohhh well its done and the rest of my day will be perfect diet wise.
On another side note I am super stoked to see a few of my old blogger buddies coming on-line again. Great to see you blogging (Jason, Will, Billy, Kristen, and Gene). Looking forward to reading and commenting on your future posts. Will, what's up with deleting posts man? Are you trying to delete your supposed come back? Congrats David and Gene who's wives are both expecting (you both have more than one reason to get super healthy now). Keep training hard for your half marathons (Kristen and Tigerlilly). Until tomorrow....
7 comments:
Yeah, it is good to see people posting again. Hope you don't overdo it sweating out the sickness.
Get well soon ! Who knows, you may even lose a little weight with that thing swine flu thing you just caught :-D !!!
You are doing a swell job with P90X and i may even get into it in the near future !
CYA soon !
Sucks to be sick, man. I'm really lucky that I haven't caught anything myself, seeing as my roommate and girlfriend both had week-long illnesses. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
Sorry to hear you were sick... but I'm glad that you are on the mend now!
Thanks for the support.. and the shout out!!
<3
Well, at least it kept you from eating and drinking too much!
No, no, no - not deleting my comeback at all. My hosting company's server and left me and a ton of other websites in the lurch last week, and when they got everything back and up running, their backups were two weeks old.
Ergo, dissapearing posts. Crap.
ooh...thanks for the shout-out :)
Post a Comment