CC:??
CB: 500ish core synX

Well I have deliberately been avoiding the scale the last few days cause I didn't eat very well this last weekend. I thought I was going to put together a good day today food wise but forgot the office was having a Cinco De Mayo party. Well I brought my lunch and ate it then proceeded to eat a cupcake and a few other items from the party. Pretty stupid and I am sitting here feeling all down on myself and my cupcake induced sugar high. The really lame thing is last Friday I saw another new low 194.6. That put me within 2.4 pounds of the lowest I have been in 10 years. So what do I do, I start eating. I am getting on the scale tomorrow morning and facing the music... come hell or high water its time to right this fat ass boat from sinking. Vegas is 2.5 weeks away so I need to really focus. More to come tomorrow.
2 comments:
"That put me within 2.4 pounds of the lowest I have been in 10 years. So what do I do, I start eating."
I wonder the same thing all the time. It doesn't make sense to me, but it seems that the best way to have an awful day is to have a great weigh-in. Crazy, huh?
I had an unexpected work party too. I decided to eat there instead of having dinner at home. Fortunately there were no cupcakes at my party!
You gotta watch out, when you get lower in the weight range, sometimes your body will lash out and make you super hungry, I guess it's it's way of maintaining, because it's worried about losing all it's fat stores. Be strong!
Post a Comment