Friday, May 15, 2009

I do Love Fridays

WI: 194.8 (new low)

Well its Friday, I got a new low, I'm hanging with my boys and the weather is wonderful.  What more could a guy ask for.  The weather is supposed to be great all weekend so I can foresee a long 4+ mile run on a nature trail near here (maybe Saturday).

Last nights workout was productive.  I did the fountain of youth yoga and a shorter 2 mile run.  My diet was really solid except for some bottle cap candy that I let slip in (got to be truthful like Tigerlilly).  So what was supposed to be a low carb day kind of fizzled.  I am sure it was only like 150cals but it was pure sugar.  So I am a little mad at myself for that but hey it is what it is.  Energy wise my body has felt pretty flat the last few days.  I am hoping a few more carbs today will perk me back up.  It better cause I am looking at Legs and back x style today.

Smile www blogger peeps its FRIDAY!!! 

4 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

No doubt... gonna make today a perfect Day 1!!

Congrats on a new low and I hope you have an active weekend!!

Will Phillips said...

Yeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhh!! New low!

Will
4xlt.WillPhillips.org

South Beach Steve said...

Woot! Congrats on the new low - that is great news!

Kristen said...

Awesome job. You are truly a testament to perseverance. You have never given up and now look at you...getting new lows and in the low 190's now. Congrats and thanks for your constant encouragement. I can always count on you for some kind words.