It takes balls do this. I haven't done it yet, even 60 pounds later.Btw, what's that cord go to? Is that a phone charger? ;)
Hey Rob,See if I can add in my face later when I feel better about who I am...The cord actually goes to my stationary bike. HIIT here i come....Ripx
Yep, I remember this ;)First time I posted was with no face also, but then I figured what the hell. Take a picture of your face, even if you crop it out. The weight lost in the face is sometimes the most striking difference: Fat Face
Billy,Thanks for the thought on just taking a picture of my face. You are right on about it showing in the face first and most drastically. Ripx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It takes balls do this. I haven't done it yet, even 60 pounds later.
Btw, what's that cord go to? Is that a phone charger? ;)
Hey Rob,
See if I can add in my face later when I feel better about who I am...
The cord actually goes to my stationary bike. HIIT here i come....
Ripx
Yep, I remember this ;)
First time I posted was with no face also, but then I figured what the hell. Take a picture of your face, even if you crop it out. The weight lost in the face is sometimes the most striking difference:
Fat Face
Billy,
Thanks for the thought on just taking a picture of my face. You are right on about it showing in the face first and most drastically.
Ripx
Post a Comment