Monday, July 2, 2007

Crashed


I crashed several times dirt bike riding and a few times on my diet. I wasnt up a bunch of weight when I weighed myself Sunday morning when I got home but I know I could have done better. It was one of those "Guys" weekends where you throw in some dough and someone else buys all the meals etc. I was concious of my decisions and tried to use portion control as best as possible. It was a very physical weekend so I am sure I burnt many more calories than my normal day sitting at my computer at work. I re-found several muscles that I had forgot about, cause they are seriously sore. I also picked up a stinking cold and have this nasty cough where you cough so much you get a headache and you feel like you are going to cough up blood. I am going to try and get some cardio in tonight. Was going to post some pictures of my cool bruises I obtained crashing on some rocks but they are on my butt so proably not PC, nor does anyone want to see that :). Anyway hope everyone is staying on track. Watch out for the sneaky snacks on the 4th of July.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Damn.

So what you're saying is that I took myself out of the game for a week because I slid into a base, and here you are riding dirt bikes and falling off your face?

I'm such a Nancy. =)

Rebecca said...

Dirt biking sounds like fun! Thanks for sparing us the butt pix... :)