Well I decided I needed a cool name for February like Billy & Jay had for January. That way its not just another month right? So this morning I weighed in at 205.3 which is right about were I expected I would be after Sundays not so super food choices. As I proclaimed yesterday I am still shooting for sub 200 by the end of this month. I think its very obtainable or doable. Really short term goal is to make it through the weekend unscathed by shatty food and bad dietary decisions. If I can do that the world will be my oyster (that reminds me of a mid 1980s song, name that tune)... I am in phase two recovery week of P90x this week. That brings up Core Synergistics tonight which i really like. Dinner will follow (turkey meatballs over veggies). Then later in the evening while watching the Biggest Looser I will be pedaling my recumbent bike (which I moved out to the living room). I figured if I am going to be watching tv I can at least be pedaling. I am shooting for at least a hour or somewhere near that (nice slow fat roast).Anyway all my blogger buddies its time to pick back up the blow torch and scorch some fat in February. It has seemed way too quite around the fitness blogs lately. I would really like to see some posts from Kristen, Jason, Will, Melissa, Gene, Susie, Craig, and hell even "Swankywanker" who black balled me from her blog. ;). Its been great to see Billy, Brian, and BrothaJay ramping back up into ultra fitness land. Anyway, lets here some chatter...
2 comments:
LOL. With the title and pic I thought you were going in a totally different direction with this post!
Sounds like you have a very reasonable goal. you can do it!
I agree it has been quiet around here for a while but it seems like things are picking up again!
"recombinant bike"?
what the hell is that? :)
How many weeks into px90 are you? I think you need some compare pics sometime soon. I havent really seen much of that from you in quite some time. I actually need to do the same.
I think we need to have some sort of challenge between the ones of us that are still posting in the blog. I'm not really sure what we could do, but I'm trying to come up with something. Something to cure the winter blues...
Post a Comment