Superbad the movie = supergood (freaking hilarious)
Superbowl = supergood but wish the Cards could have pulled the win out.
Superbowl food = supergood but superbad for the guy on a healthy diet (do I love chicken wings? - I stopped myself at 7)
Superbowl halftime show = superbad.... I only recognized one song.
Superbowl commercials = supergood "I'm Good"
Anyway, enough Super Ripx180 analysis...
Well can you believe that January is already gone? The first 1/12 of 2009 is in the books. Let me get one thing strait, I have high hopes for 2009 and my fitness goals. 2008 was good to me, slow and steady. As I reflect back on my blog I have been pretty much maintaining for the last 3-4 months. Loosing and gaining the same 5 pounds. That's a great place to be if you are were you want to be weight wise. Not so great if you have been busting your azz doing P90x for the last 8 weeks. So its time for this guy to put on the slicks and let the rubber hit the road. No more spinning the wheels its time for some traction and results. I think for any of this to stick I have to lay down some new goals. This leads me to my #1 short term goal....
1. I will reach Onederland by the end of February......
If i don't post every couple days start heckling me via the comments. Its time for some forward progress.
I have some other goals that I am working on to so there will be more to come via my sidebar.
I would also like to give some kudos to my P90x coach on the beachbody website. I believe he has done more than most people ever thought possible with his body and he is a stand up good guy. Pics speak a thousand words so check Redswarm out.
Its time to up the intensity... what's your goal for February???
3 comments:
I also indulged in some wings, along with homemade pizza (my dad made it, he even made the dough) and about 4 home-brewed beers (did I mention my dad is awesome?). It's behind us now, nowhere to go but down.
My goals for this month are to drop 5 pounds and be solidly under 200 pounds. Tighten that belt and get the work done, that's what it takes.
Super
Good post. I'll try to help keep you honest as far as posting every few days.
My goals for Feb?
To keep trudging through my half marathon training. If I stick to the schedule I'll have run 90 miles by March 1st, and this is by far the most challenging month of running in the training, and therefor in my life.
My other goal is to eat a little better. I need to dial that in a bit, although I'm not doing too bad.
Here's to getting through this month together and coming into March strong and happy with our progress!
Alright, you are commiting to Onderland by Marsh 1st and that is really great news. What is yout current weight so that we can track your progress ?
The goals currently on the Sidebar are nice already, you are coming up with more ?
BTW, i am 1 lbs lighter this morning than i was Sunday Morning. So you can tell that i was SuperGood on sunday night ! My goal for February is 210 lbs.
CYA Dude
Post a Comment