Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Close Yet So Far

Today's Weigh In: 200.6 (new low)

That's right, I don't usually write on Saturdays but today is one of the few weekends where I have hit a new low. I am a little bummed that I have officially missed my Feb goal of <200. I worked really hard this week adding 3 runs on top of my p90x routine. Diet was pretty good for the most part but I really figured I needed extra calories with all the extra work I was doing. It just proves to me that If I buckle down I can get shit done (loose weight). Hopefully I will be seeing that 1 in front of my number soon. I suppose I still have today to hit my goal but my body is feeling pretty wasted and I am not going to do any crash dieting to reach it. Got to always remember that the number on the scale isn't the most important thing.... just a progress measure. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

2 comments:

David said...

I barely have the time to post my blog and already you have commented it. And, here i am not having commented yours even though it's awesome !

200.6 lbs ... That's a major drop in only a couple of days for you man.

I guess you will finally beat me to Onederland Dude, congrats for that. But i'll be catching up pretty soon !

Rob Tucker said...

Hey, Ripper - I just got my Google Reader up and running again. Just wanted to let you know that I'm up and running and again hope to be doing more commenting. Probably not as much as I used to be when my job put me behind a computer all day, but I'll be doing my best to get into my habits. Glad to see you fighting - get into ONEDERLAND, baby!