Today's Weigh In: 201
Yesterdays Calories: 1850
Calories burnt: 450
Well I am closing back in on Onderland and a new low. A little over a pound and I will be there. So far being scientific and counting calories has really helped to loose my vacation weight and get me back in the game. If I continue to be strict and loose weight at the rate my calculations say I should I am going to be super happy. Then the other part of me will be super frustrated because I could have just buckled down and got it done a long time ago. Anyway we will see how it goes. Last night was CoreSynX. My intensity was a little lacking as my energy seems to be a little low. My body was still really sore from Legs and back also. Don't get me wrong I still pushed hard and was all sweaty by the end. Tonight is CardioX and run around the neighborhood. We have a couple 3 to 3.5 mile runs mapped out. The weather has been great the last few days, I sure have enjoyed the sun.
2 comments:
Your doing fantastic. I actually quit CoreSynX early yesterday because my legs were so sore. I did hop on the treadmill though and make up the time!
Its so exciting to hit a milestone like Onederland!
Hey Dude,
I see you are rocking hard. Meanwhile, i shot myself in the foot pretty bad this weekend. I just wanted to make it a little bit harder for myself to get to OneDerLand ... goddamnit !
Stay Strong !
Post a Comment