Yesterdays Calories: 1786 (little low)
Calories burnt: 300

So far the science of calorie counting is working for me. I am loosing my quick gained Idaho weight at a pretty good clip. At 202.6 I am close to were I was when I left for Idaho. So we will see if nutritional science continues to work as I get back into Onderland. Since the title of this blog was weird science I have to pay a little homage (in the form of pics) to the movie which I loved as a teen growing up.Well yesterday pretty much went exactly as I planned it to go both in the diet and exercise front. I knew I was doing shoulder and arms night which isn't a barn burner when it comes to calorie extraction. So I kept my calories down a little. Today we leave for the lake cabin for the night. Tonight is the night where the drinking of some beers is most likely. So I am going to keep my calories down for the first part of the day to get a feel for what is going to happen. I still want to hit around 2k mark so its gonna be light beer if I drink any. Anyway its Friday (TGIF) but this is the hard part of the week. I will stick to my science this weekend come hell or high water!!! I am even planning on writing a blog to let you all know how its going ;). Have a good weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment