Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still Cranking

WI: 200.6
CB: 1164
CC: 2134

I am going to start abbreviating my stats at the top cause I don't want to spell them out each day. WI = Weigh In, CB = Calories Burnt, CC = Calories Consumed. I expected to have a lower weigh in today given my strenuous workout. Hopefully my effort from last night will show up on the scale tomorrow in a number that starts with a 1. Last night Dan and I did a 4.4 mile run and then did CardioX. I was freaking whipped by the end and was sweating like mad. We had Mexican food last night (burritos) on low cal ww skins. We also used ground turkey, quinoa, avocado, whole beans crushed to mimic re fried beans, low fat mozzarella, and some salsa and hot sauce. It was really good but I ended up eating two instead of one which put me right at 800 cals for dinner alone. I actually felt a little over full so I need to make a mental note about that. Probably part of the reason I didn't get my weigh in I wanted today. So tonight is shoulder and arms with no plan for a run as of now. I will definitely stick with a smaller portion for dinner tonight. We are having lamb and some kind of veggie.

1 comment:

Roder said...

Oh man - so close to being back in Onederland!