WI: 199.4 (new low)CB: 600
CC: 1850
It took me a while but just like Johnny I was able to chop a hole in the door to Onderland and sneak back in. Given my dedication the last few weeks it felt great to finally get back and to a lower point that I haven't seen since starting the "learning to live" journey. Now I just have to keep my head to the grindstone and keep doing what is right. Tonight is supposed to be Legs and Back but my workout partner is sounding kind of like he may want to take tonight off instead of Sunday. We will see what happens. Food has been good so far today however as I write this I only have about 600 calories left for the day. So dinner is going to be healthy and pretty light. I have some trout that I was thinking of smoking today. That might be yummy. Anyway hope everyone else is starting their weekends our a little lighter.
5 comments:
Congratulations! Keep pushing play!!
Well,
The Old RipX is dead ! Honestly dude, i barely recognize your former self with all those amazing results day-in and day-out.
Good Job ... you are smoking !
Great work! That is awesome that you have reached ONEDERLAND! I can't wait until I join you.
Great work! You beat me back to onederland, so congrats. Now don't blow it by going crazy with Easter eats :)
you seriously have been kicking butt. Really glad to see it! you've motivated me to get back at it and start kicking some butt of my own. Thanks!
Post a Comment