Thursday, April 9, 2009

Go Eat Yourself Krispy Creme

WI: 200.2
CB: 380
CC:1834

Well I almost didn't write today cause I feel like my daily rambling is kind of boring. Once again I was hoping for a sub 200 weigh in but it eluded me yet another day. At this point in the my journey I feel like I am doing it right. Before I was eating not enough for several days then I would blow it on the weekends. Now since starting to count calories I feel like I am more consistent. Even if I eat something bad the calories are counted and I really try to not go over. I just hope the body will react as I expect it to over time. I am feeling leaner even though the scale hasn't dropped a ton. Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to post a new low. The weekend is officially almost here for me. There will be plenty of temptation at the family Easter brunch. We are also celebrating 3 relatives b-days (lots of April B-days in my family). So I am sure there will be deserts and other things that will destroy a healthy diet. At this point I feel like my willpower and desire to loose weight will get me through.

The title of this post is in reference to the treats that Management brought in today to feed to us worker bees. I was so hoping it would be a fruit tray and coffee or even a bagel for that matter. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE doughnuts but I am not going to eat them. I think its been like a year or longer since I had my last doughnut. I even was offered a "Voodoo"(local doughnut attraction - they have some with bacon on them and other weird shnizzle) doughnut last weekend and passed it up. Anyway I wish managers of the world would realize that computer people or people with desk jobs don't really need to be scarfing down on pizza and doughnuts.

Diet and exercise was spot on yesterday. Today is Yoga (yuck) and a 5k run.

2 comments:

David said...

Ooooh, you're nearly there !

I did not post about it, but i weighed in at 205,0 lbs this morning. Pretty happy about that !

Don't tell you are a Computer Guy ? So am i ! Damn you sendentary desk job !

Here to your Weekend buddy !

Anonymous said...

I know Voodoo Donuts! Believe it or not, I went to a little midnight nosh there once, as a tourist a few years ago. I know I tried some weird stuff, likely not a bacon donut. There's a cafe near me that sells bacon maple lattes, maybe I'll try one of those some day.