Wednesday, May 6, 2009

As Promised

WI: 197.8 ouch...

Well like I said yesterday it was time to face the music by getting on the scale this morning. I didn't know if I should be happy or sad. I thought it would be worse but I hoped it would be better. I guess I did somewhat continue the bleeding last night with some more Cinco de Mayo celebration at a friends house (my workout partners), which was totally unplanned. I had a some chips, one margarita, and dinner (which was healthy). So hopefully I will have a descent weight dump in the next few days just getting back to normal scheduled eating. Last night was CardioX and I pushed it really hard and felt great after. Tonight is Chest/shoulders/tris which is a brutal workout and I am on my own (workout friend is sailing tonight). Here's to a good workout and clean eating today.

6 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

Not too bad of a gain. You'll drop it in a flash!

I dont know if I should thank you for telling me about hulu :P

I think I will see how I feel this afternoon, and if I'm still feeling good I will take you suggestion and just take yesterday as a rest day and do shoulders/bis/tris today.

Thanks for your help... I really appreciate it. (but dont give me any other site suggestions or I will never get off this freakin computer!)

Roder said...

Hey man, you stayed well under 2 bills - could have been way worse! Stay vigilant.

South Beach Steve said...

You know, you messed up. Don't sweat it - just get back on track and it will come off.

Brian said...

so you gained back what...5 pounds? That's nothing dude. You'll have that back off in no time. That could even be water weight. Don't feel too bad about it.

Jason said...

You're awesome man, I wish I was consistent like you. Sorry I wasn't around to congratulate you when you got to One-derland.

David said...

Yo,

I'm back from the bike trip ! How was the weekend dude ?