Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Humm

Not a whole lot to report on today. We went to a friends house to watch Monday night football. I kept my diet really good and skipped the beer etc.

7am - Cliff Builder Bar, coffee, and a V8
10am - beef jerky
11:45 - Chicken Breast, 1 pineapple ring, slice of cheese, half whole wheat pita, Laughing Cow cheese triangle, 1 cup of cottage cheese.
2:00 - Raw veggies (green beans, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, carrots)
7:30 - 6oz of Flank Steak, a little czar salad, steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
misc - 120 oz of water through out the day, 4 fish oil caps, daily multi vitamin.

My weight was up a little this morning. I kind of think it was because of the late dinner time. We usually eat between 5:30 and 6:00. No exercise last night. Tonight I plan on doing some 210s etc while watching BL.

One nice thing did happen to me this weekend. I hadn't seen my older sister in a while and she said "G, your looking good how much weight have you lost?". So some people are finally starting to notice which feels good.

8 comments:

Kevin A. said...

Man, your food intake from yesterday makes me hungry.

Good work on avoiding the football downfalls.

David said...

Being a Bills fan ... i'm really shredded after yerterday's loss.

I feel this was the same kind of heartbreaking defeat as last year's CHI@ARI !

Ouch

Ripx180 said...

Yeah the Bills owned that game... I mean common Romo threw 5 picks and coughed up a fumble... No team should be able to win playing like that. Then the onside kick.... the boys threw up several prayers and they were answered. However that timeout the bills coach called right before the first field goal attempt to win was kind of a cheap shot. They need to change that rule. That was a crazy game that had me on the edge of my seat.

Anonymous said...

I picked the Bills to win (plus, I just hate Dallas). Hey, they started out well, at least.

Anyway, gotta love the compliments! You can never get enough of those. :)

Rob Tucker said...

You're doing great! And Kevin's right, that menu you had yesterday looks freaking good!

Jim McCoy said...

Good to hear you keeping away from the bad stuff. Keep doing the right stuff. You'll get there.

Jay said...

keep having eating days like that and you're going to see some serious drops.

Nice job avoiding the pitfalls of watching football. It's hard to do when you're watching a game full of beer, pizza, and fast food commercials!

Marcol said...

Good for you on enjoying the game without the football foods that ususally sabotage weight loss efforts.

That game was interesting. I didnt watch it but saw clips on ESPN - Romo didnt quite deserve the he should be eternally grateful for Nick.

Great comment from your sis. I bet Rip was all smiles, good for you!