
I think I did well at the Parents house for dinner tonight. I practiced portion control, skipped the beer and stuck with water, green tea, and milk. Had a nice night over there and walked away feeling good about my eating and health goals.
Thursdays menu looked something like this
7am - Cliff Builder Bar, coffee
10am - plum
11:45 - spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, left over Shepard's pie, and a diet dew.
2:00 - almonds (little pack you get at the convenience store 260 cal)
5:30 - Beef stew over pasta (no potatoes in the beef stew just other veggies and I took a small protion of pasta). The other 2/3 of my portions were green beans and cottage cheese with some pinapple. Drank 12 0z of 1% milk.
8:00 - small handfull of popcorn while watching survivor and a green tea lipton zero cal.
misc - 130 oz of water through out the day, 4 fish oil caps, daily multi vitamin.so all in all I feel like I did pretty good diet wise given the situation.
exercise - thats why I am up so late. I told FAT I was gonna run when I got home so that's what I did. Got on the treadmill about 11:20pm ran for 30min strait, 2.6 miles, 470cal, and my heart rate bounced between 156 and 162 the whole time. I feel pretty dam good. Anyway I need to hit the shower and would like to be in bed by 1am. Tomorrow is like all fridays (Daddy Day) with my son so I gotta be well rested. Keep Rocking the Casbah FAT
11 comments:
Good for you, man. You said you were going to work out, and you made it work. That's a big step.
Have fun on Daddy Day!
you're on a roll!
great job on the workout! it's nice to see you making positive posts because you're happy with your performace. Keep it up!
Great job on the workout. Don't forget to keep up the fight though Ripx. It's time to go into fullblown weekend warrior mode.
yeah yeah, keep it going man! I like what I'm seeing from the Ripx blogosphere!
Sounds good Rip! Keep up the good work this weekend.
That's awesome. You're on fire. Way to keep pushing.
Rip, sorry bout the Hawks. I adore the idea of punishing them by working out. I do the same thing. . . when a player, Pat Burrell, for example, can't run fast, I think about how I am faster than him (in my imaginary world) while I'm on the treadmill. It is incredibly satisfying. Keep up the clean weekend.
Thanks, Rip. That song (Rock the Casbah) always gets stuck in my head. So now I'll be singing that for the rest of the night! ;)
Great job on the workout!! Not only was the workout good, but your dedication was good as well. Keep it up!
Awesome job on that workout. We are seeing a whole new side of Rip, well I am (i havent been here that long yet :)
OK, running at 11:20 pm?! You were really determined huh? Good for you - get it done baby!
Post a Comment