(parents, two sisters and their families). Every year I worked on expanding my waist line. This year I have plans for something else (see pic on right). Not only will I get a cool t-shirt and exercise I will also get to scratch something off my goal list (a organized 5k). I already have been running 5ks in the comfort of my own home so I know i can do it. The next month will be spent trying to increase my speed. My younger sister and brother in law are both very active so I am going to try and get them in the 5k too. My wife said she would do the walk and I am going to try to rope my folks into the walk also. I will be thinking of all my FAT brother and sisters out running 5k turkey trots as I take to the course.This last weekend was far from good but far from bad. I made allot of good decisions but I made some poor ones too after drinking a few yummy drinks. Luckily I came out of the weekend unscathed. I didnt gain any weight and I didnt loose any weight. I was my usual 221 when I woke up this morning. The only bad thing about that is it only gives me 3 days to make a impact and help "Jay and Silent Ripx" climb the Tuck board.
3 comments:
Awesome, man. I'm loving that we're turning into a mobile group.
Sounds fun Rip. You all are getting me interested in looking for a Turkey Trot in my area - but I think I should ummm register for the race on this Sunday first and get that one in the books lol.
At least you didnt have a gain this weekend. Thats HUGE and a step in the right direction if you ask me. Good for you!
Yay Rip - good luck with the turkey trot! way to take a potential weight gain opportunity and turn it around.
Post a Comment