bad eating spree like the red socks strung 4 wins in a row to win the world series. Here is a listing of some of the stuff I ate.... pizza, hot dog, Thai, cheese cake, ice cream, booze, and cookies.... All shit with zero nutritional values. It was Saturday when I first really nuked my diet and Sunday I did the lamo "Might as well just make it a bad weekend". All the crappy food Saturday and Sunday landed me ill on Monday. So I was home yesterday laying around wallowing in self pity. Not only did I eat crappy this weekend I got pretty much zero exercise in also. I don't really know what happened or why I choose the road I choose this weekend. Today is going to be somewhat of a detox. I am going to eat 100% clean and lighter than usual. I am trying to pick myself up and dust off. I didn't even get on the scale over the weekend or this morning afraid of what I might see. BLAH... today is another day and I am back at the helm steering away from another string of storms.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ripx Gone Wild.. Or AWOL
Much like Girls Gone Wild less the hot chicks and nudity. I strung together a
bad eating spree like the red socks strung 4 wins in a row to win the world series. Here is a listing of some of the stuff I ate.... pizza, hot dog, Thai, cheese cake, ice cream, booze, and cookies.... All shit with zero nutritional values. It was Saturday when I first really nuked my diet and Sunday I did the lamo "Might as well just make it a bad weekend". All the crappy food Saturday and Sunday landed me ill on Monday. So I was home yesterday laying around wallowing in self pity. Not only did I eat crappy this weekend I got pretty much zero exercise in also. I don't really know what happened or why I choose the road I choose this weekend. Today is going to be somewhat of a detox. I am going to eat 100% clean and lighter than usual. I am trying to pick myself up and dust off. I didn't even get on the scale over the weekend or this morning afraid of what I might see. BLAH... today is another day and I am back at the helm steering away from another string of storms.
bad eating spree like the red socks strung 4 wins in a row to win the world series. Here is a listing of some of the stuff I ate.... pizza, hot dog, Thai, cheese cake, ice cream, booze, and cookies.... All shit with zero nutritional values. It was Saturday when I first really nuked my diet and Sunday I did the lamo "Might as well just make it a bad weekend". All the crappy food Saturday and Sunday landed me ill on Monday. So I was home yesterday laying around wallowing in self pity. Not only did I eat crappy this weekend I got pretty much zero exercise in also. I don't really know what happened or why I choose the road I choose this weekend. Today is going to be somewhat of a detox. I am going to eat 100% clean and lighter than usual. I am trying to pick myself up and dust off. I didn't even get on the scale over the weekend or this morning afraid of what I might see. BLAH... today is another day and I am back at the helm steering away from another string of storms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm with you, my man. We need to start taking a closer look at the WHY. Nothing you can do now but get back on the path. Hang in there.
Rip, it's a good attitude to dust yourself off and move foreward, but avoiding the scale? I have to weigh myself every day, especially after those bad days. It helps me remind myself of the consequences of my actions. And it is a really vivid illustration of those consequences. One day of binge eating in early October raised my 5 day avg by about two pounds for about a week. Think I'll ever forget that lesson? F no. Man up and hop on. It will drive home that lesson for you, too.
So you made all the wrong choices over the weekend. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on, because all of that crap is over the second you decide it is.
Thats right, just dust yourself off. No need to dwell on the past, its done and behind us. Take each meal one by one, and you'll get right back on track. Keep your head up Rip!
Rip, face the scale like you faced the hot dog it might help you next time to avoid it, the dog that is. Here's to a better weekend and upcoming weekend.
Wow Rip, sounds like you went ballistic. We'll not much good dwelling on it can do.
Just rememebr how shitty you felt afterwards next time you think about going off the deep end.
yeah, don't be scared of the scale. It will give you immediate feedback and will usually get you going.
I noticed you didnt post your weigh-in on your blog today. What was it?
Post a Comment