Thursday, October 4, 2007

Scary FAT

Todays Weigh In: 224 (coming back down)

I will start this blog with some very spooky pictures of me from last Halloween. Not only was I cast in a fellow workers zombie film but I won the office's best costume. You will notice if you look closely my PVC skewer goes in the back and out the front. Amazing things can be done with a coat hanger, duck tape, and some plumbing supplies from your last bathroom remodel. Rumor has it I was driving to work and rammed into the back of a plumbber truck... Yes I know I am a geek or a goober. I don't usually dress up but being in a local Indy film sounded like fun and out of the normal ripx realm of things to do. I have yet to see it, I am sure it was really scary. Gotta love the look on my sons face.... sure he was thinking "what in the heck is that?, I hope daddies ok."

7am - Cliff Builder Bar, coffee
9am - veggies celery, broccoli, carrots (raw)
11:45 - spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, can of tuna mixed with some humus, 1 cup cottage cheese.
2:00 - more veggies like 10am and some beef jerky
5:30 - Sheppards pie (made with sweet potatoes instead of normal potatoes, ground turkey, green beans, zuccini, onions, garlic, salt and pepper, healthy can of cream of mushroom.). Seltzer water with 1/4 100% juice.
8:00 - pickle spear, small peice of beef jerky (proably a little too much salt).
misc - 100 oz of water through out the day, 2 fish oil caps, daily multi vitamin.

Exercise
Nothing.... Man I am really sore from tuesdays workout (even worse today). I cant really straighten my arms all the way, those curls killed me.

Tonight we are going to my parents for dinner (not sure whats on the menu). So I may have to practice very tight portion control. Just got to be smart and thoughtful and things will be good. I am feeling really good so I dont want to screw anything up. Plus I want to hit some good numbers this month and here on out. Its my Friday also so I should be able to get in a run or something when I get home.

6 comments:

Jim McCoy said...

Love the costume, and the story. As for dinner tonight, just do what you know how to do, and don't let anyone push food on you. That's the only way to get through it successfully.

Rob Tucker said...

Agreed with Jim. Just let your willpower be controlled by your desire and not your weakness.

Sounds so easy from here =)

swankywanker said...

Your office is tres Office Space. Tigger wasn't frightened by Zombie Daddy?

This weekend is going to be a breakthrough for you, can't you feel it?

Marcol said...

Cool pics. Check you out starring in films and stuff.

As for the weekend, keep your determination and youll have a stellar performance :)

billy said...

You sound like you're doing really well man, great for you! (although you could have worked out your legs if your arms were sore, next time).

Listen up - I want you to keep up with this. You're on a roll. You're doing it, it's not that hard, right? If you don't, I'll be very disappointed in you. You do not want to disappoint me, right?

Maybe that'll help ;)

Brian said...

ha, good work and nice pics. I like it when people post as many pics as possible. keeps it interesting. Not that losing fat isnt interesting :)