I have been really good the last few days and what does my body do? It gains a bunch of weight. I hope its just holding onto water or something lame like that. I did a 5k on Monday and weights last night and this is what I get for it, freaking frustrating. So part of my plan on getting back on track is listing what I ate like many of you do. So here it goes
7am - Cliff Builder Bar, cheese stick, and black coffee
10am - veggies celery, broccoli, carrots, cherry tomatoes
11:45 - Asian Spare Ribs (boneless, probably not the leanest cut of meat but we dont eat it very often), sautéed zucchini, broccoli, and onions in a little evoo, mixed in with a little brown rice.
2:30 - more veggies like 10am and a banana
5:30 - scramble eggs (2.5 eggs) with deli lunch meat (turkey), spinach, little lite cheese, and small amount of ketchup. I also had a diet pepsi, a hand full of whole wheat wheat thins and hummus.
8:00 - 1 scoop of designer whey protein, non fat milk, handful of frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries mix) - pre post workout drink.
misc - 128 oz of water through out the day, 4 fish oil caps, daily multi vitamin.
My workout consisted of the 210 workouts.
210 pushups and 210 prisoner squats alternating (with body weight, very short breaks in between sets)
6 sets of arm curls with 24lbs dumbbell (reps 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10). I only made it to about 5 or 6 on the last set of 10 and my arms are killing me today.
Thanks for the comments again yesterday. I just dont want anyone in the coalition to fill like they are wasting time on me. I give you my word that I am trying and putting allot of effort into this. Even though I have not been dropping weight very fast my body is in a much better place then where it was when I started this. I hope my 20lbs loss mark and pictures will show that (only 3 lbs to go from my lowest). Hopefully changing it up and owning my weekends will help me loose weight a little faster. I am just not happy with 2-3 pounds a month. I am really hoping to bring in 2008 around 200. Its gonna be a really tuff goal but I am gonna try really hard.
5 comments:
Man, don't be feeling like you're not doing your part. You're busting your ass, and we all see it.
Trust me when I say we've all been there in terms of the mind boggling weight loss. Wish I had a better answer, but that's just part of it. Just be careful not to look at your daily weigh in too closely. Much easier said than done.
sometimes the scale just f's with you. gotta roll with it. and you sound so much more into this than you have lately, a very nice change. i wait with baited breath for the update pics. you know i'm a sucker for shirtless guys. keep it up, boss.
This happens. I spent three weeks going back and forth like a yo-yo between 250 and 253. Just keep working Rip, you'll get there.
your diet and workout looks solid. Keep doing that, and you WILL see results.
what Billy said.
Once I started posting my food and sticking with it, the pounds started to come off.
Post a Comment