Monday, April 6, 2009

Desent Weekend

Today's Weigh In: 202.4
Yesterdays Calories: 2654
Calories Burnt: 360

Well the weekend went well considering the temptations that where put in front of me. I did have 4 beers on Friday however they were all Michelob Ultra by my choice which come in at 95 calories each. I stayed right at my calorie goal for Friday and Saturday (higher end). Yesterdays calories where a bit higher because my wife and I had a day on the town without kids. We went and saw the play Wicked and then enjoyed a nice dinner out at McCormick & Schmick's (seafood) in downtown Portland. I had my dinner all planned out to be healthy. Ordered unsweetened ice tea, spinach salad, and steelhead with greens over rice. My wife wanted to have a appetizer and since it was a special day out I told her cool and that she could pick. Well she chose the fried calamari. Originally I wasn't going to have any but there was a ton and someone had to help eat it right? So I dug in and it was really good but I am sure really bad. So my calories for Sunday where somewhat of a guess. I skipped desert and a gin and tonic I wanted really bad. I was a little bummed about my choice but I don't think its a bad thing to have a spike in calories from time to time. So we got home at about 7 and I headed over to my friends to go do my workout (kenpoX). I felt kind of lethargic and was slightly kind of just going through the motions. I still got my heart rate up and worked up a good sweat. Tonight is CoreSynX with the possibility of a run. Food is all packed and calories are counted. Here's to another good week and the possibility of getting back into Onederland.

1 comment:

Tigerlilly said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Have a great workout tonight... it was a hard one for me today.