Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Feel the Change

WI: 199.0
CC: NA
CB: 500 (KenpoX)

Well like I mentioned in my last post I had a couple questionable diet days this last weekend. This week is almost over and we are about to fall into the next weekend. I am going to keep my diet cleaner this weekend. I have started to do a carb cycle in hopes of dropping more weight ( I will try just about anything). So on lifting days my carbs will be a little higher and on cardio days I will keep it lower. I was doing research on body types and found a site were you take a multiple choice test to determine your body type. I came out as a mix of Endomorph and Mesomorph. It went on to say that my body type is carb sensitive and can hold water. It also said that I should be making all my workouts into somewhat of a cardio experience. Weight lifting days should be more circuit style training etc with short breaks in between sets. After reading the definitions of the body types i can definitely see some of the characteristics of both in me. Got to keep trying new things until I find the right formula, failure is not a option.

Tonight's workout is Xstretch and most likely a run. Things have gotten kind of chaotic and out of the norm around my place. Our house went on the market today so everything has to be just so in the house. Good luck doing that with two young boys tearing everything up. I hope it doesn't take forever to sale our place. I know its a sucky time to sale but its a great time to buy.

Have a great day, eat good, smile, get some exercise.... repeat!

1 comment:

David said...

Well, i got the Mesomorph body type ! Just a regular Joe !

Stay under 200 lbs this weekend or else ... grrr ! No seriously, keep fighting Dude.

Let me know how that carb cycle thingy works out for you !

CYA