Thursday, April 30, 2009

TGIMF....

WI: 196.6 (new low)

I don't know if 2 tenths of a pound counts as a new low but whatever I will take it especially after a carb day ;). Work out last night was intense (chest, shoulders, and tris). I think it has to be one of the hardest upper body workouts in the P90x box. My arms and shoulders where burning and killing me by the end of the workout. I got to the point where I couldn't even do pushups girl style (knees on the ground) I was so wasted. Today is Yoga and a run combined with low carb chow so it should be a good one and hopefully a good weigh in tomorrow. I am digging starting the weekends right.

I don't want to jinx anything (knock on wood) but I feel like I have finally broken through the last plateau I have been stuck in for like 3 months. I cant lie it feels really good. The movement on the scale and what feels like validation has really helped motivate me to push harder. Here's to continuing this downward trend.

3 comments:

Brian said...

this is awesome news. you've really been kicking ass. I think it's pic compare time...

David said...

A really upfliting blog RipX, thanks ! You are starting to reap the rewards of all your hard work !

I'm leaving for 10 days in a couple of hours. I'll catch up on you when i get back !

Keep it up !

Twice the Man said...

woo hoo new low!